By Lucien Breems, Johan H. Huijsing
This article describes the layout and concept of continuous-time sigma-delta modulators for analogue-to-digital conversion in radio receivers. The book's major concentration is on dynamic diversity, linearity and tool potency facets of sigma-delta modulators, that are vitally important requisites to be used in battery operated receivers.
Read or Download Continuous Time Sigma Delta Modulation for A d Conversion in Radio Receivers Volume 634 (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science) PDF
Similar computers books
Start with this robust home windows management tool
Automate home windows management initiatives comfortably by means of studying the basics of home windows PowerShell three. zero. Led via a home windows PowerShell professional, you’ll research must-know strategies and strategies via easy-to-follow factors, examples, and routines. when you whole this functional advent, you could cross deeper into the home windows PowerShell command line interface and scripting language with home windows PowerShell three. zero Step by means of Step.
Discover how to:
• Create potent home windows PowerShell instructions with one line of code
• practice home windows PowerShell instructions throughout a number of home windows platforms
• determine lacking hotfixes and repair packs with a unmarried command
• type, staff, and filter out info utilizing the home windows PowerShell pipeline
• Create clients, teams, and organizational devices in energetic Directory
• upload pcs to a site or workgroup with a unmarried line of code
• Run home windows PowerShell instructions on a number of distant computers
• unharness the facility of scripting with home windows administration Instrumentation (WMI)
This ebook constitutes the refereed complaints of the overseas convention on Analytic Tableaux and similar tools, TABLEAUX'97, held in Pont-a-Mousson, France, in may perhaps 1997. the amount provides 22 revised complete papers chosen from a complete of forty nine submissions. additionally integrated are invited papers and approach descriptions.
This quantity comprises the complaints of CONCUR '93, the fourth in an annual sequence of meetings dedicated to the learn of concurrency. the fundamental objective of the CONCUR meetings is to speak advances in concurrency concept and purposes. the amount comprises 31 papers chosen from 113submissions, including 4 invited papers and abstracts of invited talks.
This booklet constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the thirteenth Portuguese convention on synthetic Intelligence, EPIA 2007, held in Guimarães, Portugal, in December 2007 as 11 built-in workshops. The fifty eight revised complete papers provided have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from a complete of 210 submissions.
- Watermark Rate and the Distortion of Error Diffused Halftones
- Applications of Computer Content Analysis (Progress in Communication Sciences, V. 17)
- Practical Aspects of Declarative Languages: 7th International Symposium, PADL 2005, Long Beach, CA, USA, January 10-11, 2005. Proceedings
- PRICAI 2006: Trends in Artificial Intelligence: 9th Pacific Rim International Conference on Artificial Intelligence Guilin, China, August 7-11, 2006 Proceedings
- The open problems project
Additional info for Continuous Time Sigma Delta Modulation for A d Conversion in Radio Receivers Volume 634 (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
8 dB which agrees with the theoretical result (white noise assumption). CONTINUOUS-TIME MODULATION FOR A/D CONVERSION IN RADIO RECEIVERS 43 Continuous-time sigma-delta modulation It should be noted that Eq. (3-22) only applies to a feedback pulse with a periodic return-to-zero state. In the case of a full period feedback pulse without return-to-zero, the jitter power depends on the relative number of edges in a bitstream sequence. This can be easily understood considering a 11110000 and a 01010101 bitstream sequence (no return-to-zero).
It is assumed that the input of the quantizer is a sinusoidal waveform. 3 Linear stability analysis output power of the quantizer. 19]. This means that for a certain range of phases, the quantizer produces the same output pattern, regardless of the phase of the input signal. 3-16 for a sinusoidal quantizer input signal with frequency in the case of a one-bit quantizer. 3-16 (solid line). Both at sample moments and the quantizer gives a positive output. At sample moment the quantizer output is negative.
Therefore, suppression of the image channel, in the case of low-IF receivers, is also less effective. This implies that the image rejection requirement for the ADCs in a quadrature configuration becomes more stringent as well. 6 Summary In this chapter some important performance parameters for the A/D converter in a radio receiver have been described. It was shown that the performance requirements strongly depend on the place of the A/D converter in the receiver. For reasons of cost, size and complexity reduction, an important trend in receiver design is digital integration of analog functionality, such as mixers and filters.
Continuous Time Sigma Delta Modulation for A d Conversion in Radio Receivers Volume 634 (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science) by Lucien Breems, Johan H. Huijsing