By Gerard Mannion
The nature and tale of the Christian church is immensely vital to theology scholars and students alike. Written by way of a world crew of individual students, this finished publication introduces scholars to the basic historic, systematic, ethical and ecclesiological features of the learn of the church, in addition to serving as a source for students conducting ecclesiological debates on a wide selection of matters. It divides into six parts:
- the church in its ancient context
- the varied denominational traditions
- global views
- methods and debates in ecclesiology
- key strategies and topics
- ecclesiology and different disciplines: social sciences, philosophy, literature and film.
Authoritative, available and simply navigable, this ebook is quintessential for everybody attracted to the character and background of the Christian Church.