By Commodore Electronics Limited
The Commodore sixty four user's handbook is an easy-to-use consultant that is helping you start on the planet of computing. via transparent, step by step directions, you could learn the way your Commodore sixty four might be positioned to an collection of enjoyable and invaluable makes use of. Introductory themes mentioned during this handbook comprise: tips to arrange your machine easy programming for rookies Sprite photographs developing sound For these of you already conversant in microcomputers, the complex programming sections support to give an explanation for the detailed beneficial properties of the Commodore sixty four. discover ways to extend your current programming functions via such informative sections as: complex simple complex colour and picture instructions complicated info dealing with additionally provided is an informative appendix which incorporates charts, tables and blunder messages.
Read Online or Download C64 Users Manual PDF
Similar computers books
Start with this strong home windows management tool
Automate home windows management initiatives conveniently through studying the basics of home windows PowerShell three. zero. Led by way of a home windows PowerShell specialist, you’ll study must-know strategies and methods via easy-to-follow motives, examples, and workouts. when you entire this useful advent, you could cross deeper into the home windows PowerShell command line interface and scripting language with home windows PowerShell three. zero Step by way of Step.
Discover how to:
• Create potent home windows PowerShell instructions with one line of code
• follow home windows PowerShell instructions throughout numerous home windows platforms
• establish lacking hotfixes and repair packs with a unmarried command
• variety, staff, and filter out info utilizing the home windows PowerShell pipeline
• Create clients, teams, and organizational devices in energetic Directory
• upload pcs to a site or workgroup with a unmarried line of code
• Run home windows PowerShell instructions on a number of distant computers
• unharness the facility of scripting with home windows administration Instrumentation (WMI)
This booklet constitutes the refereed complaints of the foreign convention on Analytic Tableaux and comparable equipment, TABLEAUX'97, held in Pont-a-Mousson, France, in may possibly 1997. the quantity offers 22 revised complete papers chosen from a complete of forty nine submissions. additionally incorporated are invited papers and method descriptions.
This quantity includes the lawsuits of CONCUR '93, the fourth in an annual sequence of meetings dedicated to the research of concurrency. the elemental goal of the CONCUR meetings is to speak advances in concurrency conception and purposes. the quantity includes 31 papers chosen from 113submissions, including 4 invited papers and abstracts of invited talks.
This booklet constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the thirteenth Portuguese convention on man made Intelligence, EPIA 2007, held in Guimarães, Portugal, in December 2007 as 11 built-in workshops. The fifty eight revised complete papers awarded have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from a complete of 210 submissions.
- AI 2006: Advances in Artificial Intelligence: 19th Australian Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Hobart, Australia, December 4-8, 2006. Proceedings
- Advances in Research on Networked Learning
- Compiler Construction: 16th International Conference, CC 2007, Held as Part of the Joint European Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software, ETAPS 2007, Braga, Portugal, March 26-30, 2007. Proceedings
- Enterprise Java (TM) Security: Building Secure J2EE (TM) Applications
Additional info for C64 Users Manual
The NEW command discussed ear lier erases both the program and the variables in it. n • IF-THEN Now that you can change the values of variables easily, the next step is to have the computer make decisions based on these updated values. We do — this with the IF-THEN statement. , IF X = 5). The command we want the computer to execute when the condition is true comes after the THEN part H in the statement. Clear your computer's memory and type in this program. J, "COMMODORE 64" -_ 30 J = J + 1 40IFJ = 5THENGOTO60 n 50 GOTO 20 __ 60 END At last, we no longer have to press the STOP key to break out of a looping program.
Turn OFF your computer. YOU MUST TURN OFF YOUR C64 COMPUTER BEFORE YOU INSERT OR REMOVE CARTRIDGES. IF YOU DON'T YOU MAY DAMAGE THE CARTRIDGE AND THECOMPUTER. 2. Insert the cartridge in the slot on the back of your computer. 3. Turn on your computer. ) 4. Follow the directions given on the screen or in the printed instructions for the cartridge. _ LOADING PREPACKAGED CASSETTE TAPE SOFTWARE _ NOTE: If you are using a Datassette tape recorder, remember to keep it at least two feet away from any equipment that could cause electrical interference.
The semicolon causes the computer to print numbers in a PRINT command three spaces apart. You can print as many numbers as you can fit into two lines on your screen (that is, up to 80 characters). RETUflffi print-inn-gnn-^nndnn^nn III lljljp You can use the PRINT command the same way to perform calculations like addition and subtraction. Just type the calculation after the PRINT com mand. BMBN PRINT 30 + 40,55-25 TRETURTC PRINT 30+ 40; 55-25 RETUFll Notice the fourth calculation resulted in a negative number.
C64 Users Manual by Commodore Electronics Limited