By U. Yun Ryo, Abass Alavi, B. David Collier, Carlos Bekerman, st Pinsky
Read Online or Download Atlas of Nuclear Medicine Artifacts and Variants PDF
Best radiology books
This ebook studies present reviews of the function of fine-needle biopsy (FNB) within the prognosis of either diffuse and nodular thyroid illness and provides cytological diagnostic standards and histological correlation for many entities. The heritage of FNB of the thyroid is in short reviewed, via a precis of simple anatomical and physiological facts.
In vivo magnetic resonance spectrosopy (MRS) is more and more getting used within the scientific surroundings, rather for neurological problems. scientific MR Spectroscopy - ideas and functions explains either the underlying actual ideas of MRS and offers a perceptive evaluation of scientific MRS functions.
Reflecting the newest switch to the examination, the advent of unmarried most sensible resolution questions (SBAs), this booklet is totally modern and provides a worthy perception into the hot examination layout. delivering applicants with a wealth of perform questions and arranged by way of subject material into the modular layout, this complete choice of perform SBAs is designed to assist applicants investigate their very own wisdom, assisting thorough training for the examination.
This article offers a uncomplicated consultant of the foundations and purposes of ultrasound within the serious care environment. The textual content additionally addresses the elemental and scientific makes use of of ultrasound, together with medical instances on the finish of every of the 7 sections of the scientific subdivisions. the ultimate chapters specialise in the problems of teaching, certification, credentialing and billing.
- Coronary Radiology
- Radiology Illustrated: Uroradiology
- Fundamentals of Ultrasonic Phased Arrays
- Radiology of the Respiratory System
- Benign Breast Diseases: Radiology — Pathology — Risk Assessment
- Get through FRCR part 2B : rapid reporting of plain radiographs
Extra resources for Atlas of Nuclear Medicine Artifacts and Variants
54. 55. 56. 57. 58. 59. 60. 61. Maxillary incisor tooth Incisive bone Maxilla Mandible Zygomatic bone Pterygoid bone Frontal bone Tympanic bulla Parietal bone Atlas Transverse process of axis Clavicle 7th cervical vertebra 1st thoracic vertebra Scapula Spine of scapula 6th rib Costal cartilage Spinous process of thoracic vertebra 13th thoracic vertebra 1st lumbar vertebra Spinous process of lumbar vertebra Transverse process of lumbar vertebra Ilium 7th lumbar vertebra Sacrum Greater trochanter of femur Lesser trochanter of femur Pubis Ischium Patella Caudal intervertebral space Caudal vertebra Calcaneus Phalanges Metacarpal bones Carpal bones Ulna Radius Lateral epicondyle of humerus Deltoid tuberosity of humerus Humeral head Cervical intervertebral space Spinous process of cervical vertebrae 1st rib Thoracic intervertebral space Transverse process of thoracic vertebrae 13th rib Dorsal facet of lumbar vertebrae Lumbar intervertebral space Sacroiliac joint Acetabulum Femoral head Obturator foramen Femur Fabellae Tibia Fibula Tarsal bones Metatarsal bones Phalanges W9789-04 22/10/04 54 11:54 PM Page 54 Radiology of Rodents, Rabbits, and Ferrets Figure 4-6, A Type of animal: Hamster Type of study: Head Projection: Laterolateral (right lateral recumbency) Weight of animal: 130 g Gender: Female Reproductive status: Intact Age: Adult A 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Figure 4-6, B Type of animal: Hamster Type of study: Head Projection: Laterolateral (right lateral recumbency) Weight of animal: 130 g Gender: Female Reproductive status: Intact Age: Adult B 9 1.
12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. Mandibular incisor tooth Maxillary incisor tooth Nasal bone Incisive bone Maxilla Maxillary molar teeth Frontal bone Parietal bone Tympanic bulla Occipital bone Occipital condyle Dorsal tubercle of atlas Spinous process of axis 7th cervical vertebra Scapula Spine of scapula 1st thoracic vertebra Spinous process of thoracic vertebra 13th thoracic vertebra 1st lumbar vertebra 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 13th rib Lumbar intervertebral space Transverse process of lumbar vertebra Mammillary process of lumbar vertebra Spinous process of lumbar vertebra Lumbar intervertebral foramen 7th lumbar vertebra Sacrum Spinous processes of sacral vertebrae 1st caudal vertebra Ischium Femur Caudal intervertebral space Fibula Caudal vertebra Calcaneus Phalanges Metacarpal bone Carpal bone Ulna 41.
00 7 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.
Atlas of Nuclear Medicine Artifacts and Variants by U. Yun Ryo, Abass Alavi, B. David Collier, Carlos Bekerman, st Pinsky