• four • Popcorn technology • [Editorial (Analog)] • essay by way of David Bartell
• eight • box of Gravity • shortstory by way of Jay Werkheiser
• eight • Field of Gravity • inside art via Josh Meehan
• 19 • trade skills: the magical • [Science truth (Analog)] • essay through Edward M. Lerner
• 29 • The Journeyman: within the Stone condo • [Journeyman] • novelette by means of Michael F. Flynn
• forty six • The zone of Jennifer • shortstory through Tony Ballantyne
• fifty seven • Survivors • shortstory by means of Ron Collins
• sixty one • prior grasp of Electromagnetism • [The trade View] • essay through Jeffery D. Kooistra
• sixty four • The final Time My desktop Went Down • [Probability 0] • shortstory via Kate Gladstone
• sixty five • Cartoon: "This is much less of a breakup, and extra of an upgrade." • inside paintings by way of Keck
• sixty six • a celebrity to guide by way of • shortstory by way of Jennifer R. Povey
• 70 • In instances to come back (Analog, June 2014) • [In occasions to come back (Analog)] • essay by means of uncredited
• seventy one • great Steps • poem by way of G. O. Clark
• seventy one • Giant Steps • inside art by means of uncredited
• seventy two • Forgiveness • shortstory through Bud Sparhawk
• eighty • The Homecoming • novelette by means of J. T. Sharrah
• eighty • The Homecoming • inside paintings via Abby Boeh
• one hundred and five • The Reference Library (Analog, June 2014) • [The Reference Library] • essay by way of Don Sakers
• 106 • overview: Ancillary Justice via Ann Leckie • evaluate through Don Sakers
• 107 • overview: the opposite 1/2 the Sky through Athena Andreadis • overview via Don Sakers
• 107 • overview: Ascension through Jacqueline Koyanagi • evaluation via Don Sakers
• 108 • assessment of non-fiction booklet: Our ultimate Invention: synthetic Intelligence and the tip of the Human period through James Barrat • essay through Don Sakers
• 109 • Brass Tacks (Analog, June 2014) • [Brass Tacks] • essay by means of quite a few
• a hundred and ten • Letter (Analog, June 2014) • essay via Joel Davis
• 112 • Upcoming occasions (Analog, June 2014) • [Upcoming occasions] • essay by way of Anthony R. Lewis [as via Anthony Lewis ]
Read or Download Analog Science Fiction and Fact (June 2014) PDF
Best horror books
The kingdom police of Troop D in rural Pennsylvania have stored a mystery in Shed B out again of the barracks ever considering the fact that 1979, while soldiers Ennis Rafferty and Curtis Wilcox spoke back a decision from a gasoline station simply down the line and got here again with an deserted Buick Roadmaster. Curt Wilcox knew previous vehicles, and he knew instantly that this one was once.
Gained the British delusion Award in 1982
Acute kin puppy becomes a vicious relations killer in King's dogs classic.
The struggle opposed to humanity is raging. because the small city of Rainbow Falls, Montana, comes less than siege, scattered survivors come jointly to climate the onslaught of the creatures set free upon the realm. As they prepared for conflict opposed to overwhelming odds, they are going to examine the complete scope of Victor Frankenstein’s nihilistic plan to remake the future—and the terrifying succeed in of his shadowy, strong supporters.
Blood brothers . . . After his brother, Damon Salvatore, betrays him in New Orleans, Stefan starts off over in long island. Vowing by no means to hurt one other human, he roams the streets, attempting to disappear into the city’s chaos. yet simply whilst he thinks he’s left his earlier in the back of, Stefan discovers that he can by no means break out his brother.
Additional info for Analog Science Fiction and Fact (June 2014)
So it’s just as well.
He expected a more straightforward attack from Kal, but hoped he would put on a show good enough to satisfy the First. The argument between the prince and his Wisdom concluded and the princess waved a white banner to signal the start of the duel. Sometimes, Teo thought that she was the most bloodthirsty of the lot. Kal, as expected, rushed forward with his sword held in the “batter’s stance”—the hilt gripped in both hands with the blade over his right shoulder, ready to swing into a hack or a MICHAEL F.
The carpet was the hide of the same striped cat that had graced the shoulders of the kospathin. Flowers lifted their fragrances from clay pots. Dried herbs of various sorts filled shelves of glass jars, on which were affixed slips of parchment with runes. On a tall table lay trimmed feathers with blackened points. As they entered, Teodorq passed near a tree branch and the graybeard said, “Mind the tree-snake. ” Teodorq recoiled from the red-and-yellow serpent wrapped around the branch before he saw that it, too, was stuffed and mounted.
Analog Science Fiction and Fact (June 2014)