• four • Meditation on a Bar Stool • [Editorial (Analog)] • essay by means of Stanley Schmidt
• eight • A Fierce, Calming Presence • novelette by way of Jordan Jeffers
• eight • A Fierce, Calming Presence • inside art by way of Joel Iskowitz
• 23 • The Passionate Astrophysicist to His Love • poem via Robert Lundy
• 23 • The Passionate Astrophysicist to His Love • inside paintings by way of uncredited
• 24 • Alien Dimensions: The Universe round the corner • [Science truth (Analog)] • essay through Edward M. Lerner
• 31 • Remembering: Frederik Pohl, 1919-2013 • essay via uncredited
• 32 • toxins • shortstory through Don Webb
• 38 • The Oracle of Boca Raton • shortstory by means of Eric Baylis
• forty-one • Bud Webster and the previous Masters • [The trade View] • essay by means of Jeffery D. Kooistra
• forty-one • evaluate: previous Masters and different Bookish Natterings by way of Bud Webster • overview by means of Jeffery D. Kooistra
• forty four • In dialog: Bud Webster • interview of Bud Webster • interview through Cat Rambo
• forty five • Wind Reaper • shortstory through Jon Hakes
• forty eight • In occasions to return (Analog, April 2014) • [In instances to come back (Analog)] • essay by means of uncredited
• forty nine • First touch: mothers Rule • [Probability 0] • shortstory through Diane Turnshek
• 50 • It's now not "The woman or the Tiger?", It's "Which Tiger?" • shortstory via Ian Randal Strock
• fifty three • The View from Cruithne • poem via Mary A. Turzillo
• fifty three • The View from Cruithne • inside paintings via uncredited
• fifty four • Whaliens • shortstory by way of Lavie Tidhar
• fifty four • Whaliens • inside paintings via Joshua Meehan
• sixty two • Lockstep (Part four of four) • serial via Karl Schroeder
• sixty two • Lockstep (Part four of four) • inside art by means of Mark Evans
• 104 • The Reference Library (Analog, April 2014) • [The Reference Library] • essay through Don Sakers
• 104 • Interview • interview of Don Sakers • interview via Don Sakers
• one hundred and five • evaluation: outdated Mars by way of George R. R. Martin and Gardner Dozois • evaluate via Don Sakers
• one zero five • evaluate: Worlds of Edgar Rice Burroughs by way of Mike Resnick and Robert T. Garcia • evaluation through Don Sakers
• 106 • evaluate: canine of warfare by way of Mike McPhail • evaluate via Don Sakers
• 106 • assessment: Skirmishes by way of Kristine Kathryn Rusch • evaluate via Don Sakers
• 107 • evaluate: The Plague Forge by means of Jason M. Hough • evaluation by means of Don Sakers
• 108 • Brass Tacks (Analog, April 2014) • [Brass Tacks] • essay by way of a variety of
• 108 • Letter (Analog, April 2014) • essay by means of Michael Smith (I)
• 109 • Letter: The Editor Responds (Analog, April 2014) • essay by way of Trevor Quachri
• a hundred and ten • Letter (Analog, April 2014) • essay by means of John younger
• 112 • Upcoming occasions (Analog, April 2014) • [Upcoming occasions] • essay via Anthony R. Lewis [as by way of Anthony Lewis ]
Read or Download Analog Science Fiction and Fact (April 2014) PDF
Similar horror books
The country police of Troop D in rural Pennsylvania have stored a mystery in Shed B out again of the barracks ever considering that 1979, whilst soldiers Ennis Rafferty and Curtis Wilcox spoke back a decision from a gasoline station simply down the line and got here again with an deserted Buick Roadmaster. Curt Wilcox knew previous automobiles, and he knew instantly that this one used to be.
Gained the British myth Award in 1982
Acute relatives puppy becomes a vicious family members killer in King's dogs classic.
The conflict opposed to humanity is raging. because the small city of Rainbow Falls, Montana, comes lower than siege, scattered survivors come jointly to climate the onslaught of the creatures set free upon the area. As they prepared for conflict opposed to overwhelming odds, they are going to study the whole scope of Victor Frankenstein’s nihilistic plan to remake the future—and the terrifying achieve of his shadowy, robust supporters.
Blood brothers . . . After his brother, Damon Salvatore, betrays him in New Orleans, Stefan starts off over in big apple. Vowing by no means to hurt one other human, he roams the streets, attempting to disappear into the city’s chaos. yet simply while he thinks he’s left his prior at the back of, Stefan discovers that he can by no means break out his brother.
- Ash [David Ash 3]
- Whacked!: Skewed Views of Horror Movies That Simply Refuse To Die
- CREEPY: A Collection of Supernatural Short Stories & True Ghost Stories
- Carrion Comfort
Extra resources for Analog Science Fiction and Fact (April 2014)
38. DIY porn 1 You need a lot of trust to photograph/video each other nude doing rude things, but it can build intimacy, spice up your love life and give you a few visual tips. 39. DIY porn 2 If you want to immortalise each other together, lay down some ground rules first. 40. Sex as sport (for her) These days casual sex is an exciting alternative to traditional relationships. It can be an emotional minefield, though, so here’s how to have the spark without getting burned. 41. The pleasure of pain Images of kink are everywhere.
They were told the experiment was investigating electric shock treatments. Some men were told they were in the control group so they wouldn’t be receiving shocks. The rest were told they were going to receive painful jolts of electricity. Then they were asked how attracted they felt to their research partner. The ones who were nervously awaiting the shocks found the same women significantly more attractive than the control group. As well as making life seem more intense danger provides that old old ‘caveman’ thing.
Besides the frisson of naughtiness, there’s a practical reason to try shaving. Being hairless increases sensation, especially during oral sex. Plus, in a crowded room, you’ll be the only one who knows why they’re squirming about so much in their seat when the hair starts to regrow. But despite the itch, it’s well worth trying at least once because it really redefines the meaning of ‘intimacy’. First trim with small nail scissors (you see why this is so intimate), then bathe and then lather up with hair conditioner.
Analog Science Fiction and Fact (April 2014)